We are looking for a Business Controller to join our FP&A Team. The person will be focused on controlling and reporting activities.
The profile we are looking for has at least 5 years of proved experience in an FP&A area in multinational or international companies.
The ideal applicant is goal oriented, meets deadlines and stands out for excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Support the Company’s functions with financial and business analysis during month end close, budgeting and forecasting process
- Collection and verification of the main business indicators (financial and non financials)
- Internal reports updating and support in the reporting packages for the Global Company.
- Preparing timely and accurate reports and ad hoc analysis for the Leadership Team
- Developing business cases for new investments and/or new revenue streams
- Business controlling activities, costs and revenues monitoring against budget/forecast
- Frequent cooperation with other corporate functions
Required skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Economics/Business, Management Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in multinational firms and/or big business. A previous experience in auditing firms will be a plus
- Proved experience of at least 5 years in business controlling
- Critical sense, strong curiosity and ability to organize one’s working activities
- Capability to work in groups, to adapt under stress and to manage a huge amount of work
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Flexible working hours and smart working up to 5 days per week
- Work with OKRs framework
- Challenging collaboration with global teams
- International career and growth opportunities
- Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
- Ticket restaurant (even if you work remotely)
- Relaxing area with ping-pong and foosball, of course
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Subito is the number 1 place for buying and selling in Italy. We were founded in Milan in 2007 and today, in our country, we are stably positioned in the top 10 most-visited online brands in Italy, with 13 million users every month (source: Semrush & E-commerce ranking Casaleggio Associati – Ranking Online sites April 2022)
Our objective has always been to offer an online buying and selling experience which is the simplest, fastest and most secure in Italy. With Subito, everyone: from those making their first transaction to professional sellers and companies, succeed in doing business, and a good deal is often a synonym for a dream being realised. We owe the great results we have achieved to an intuitive and efficient platform and to a wide and high-quality offer, with moderated content for maximum security. And of course, to a tireless team of people who work with a passion for our users.
Subito is part of Adevinta, the multinational organization with successful operations in 11 countries in the field of online marketplaces (websites of classified ads and digital services)