- Build positive working relationships with stakeholders involved in changes to the Enterprise IT environment
- Proactively maintain a forward view of project demand for architecture advice and governance
- Chair pre-governance review meetings between projects and Enterprise Architects to help guide solution designs and key design decisions, in line with the Enterprise IT architecture vision and Standards
- Chair architecture governance meetings, such as the Technical Design Authority, to formally review and approve solution designs and key design decisions
- Communicate the highlight results/ outcomes from architecture governance forums to the wider stakeholder community
- Ensure that key architecture artefacts such as the Architecture Vision, Landscape Views, Roadmaps, Standards and Principles are maintained
- Ensure that key architecture artefacts are effectively utilised and continuously improved in line with changes to the business and technology environment
- 5+ years experience with Architecture Governance working for multinational companies
- Experience of governing architecture designs and key design decisions
- Strong communication skills • Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
- Strong problem solving, time management and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Experience using and developing Enterprise and Solution Architecture artefacts and frameworks (eg TOGAF, Principles, Standards, Policies, Reference Architectures, Patterns)
- Experience in the use of EA Tooling to model the Enterprise IT architecture
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Flexibility: We believe that work is what you do, not where you do it. So we provide flexible hours and remote working options that give you the autonomy and scope to set your own agenda and working patterns. We empower our teams to decide which key moments they want to spend face to face, instead of mandating a fixed number of office days.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including marktplaats in The Netherlands, Mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.