Advertising is important to Adevinta. The Advertising Centre of Excellence (A.C.E) is a highly visible, high impact team that supports the business as well as shapes and drives our advertising monetization strategy across the globe. We interact and connect senior leaders across markets and functions as well as global Adevinta leadership.
As an Advertising Technology Expert, you will be the link between Adevinta in-market and central teams as well as Technical Account Managers from our advertising technology partners. Your key focus area is to help streamline our ad tech stack, help launch/implement advertising technology across markets as well as help identify and resolve issues related to our ad stack. You will also help shape, align and drive Adevinta’s ad stack choices
- Streamline our ad tech stack choices and identify areas of opportunity/optimisation
- Identify and help troubleshoot implementation/performance issues related to our ad stack
- Develop and manage relationships with Technical Solutions Managers from our key ad tech partners
- Drive adoption of ad tech partnerships and features across markets
- Align and drive feature requests escalation with ad tech partners
- Build out the global ad tech/adops community and facilitate best practices and industry trends sharing across Adevinta
- Stay current on industry developments and keep key stakeholders informed
Who you are:
- A bachelor’s degree from a top technical university and preferably, a masters degree in technology
- Expert knowledge of and vast experience in advertising technology
- Experience in coding (e.g. Python, Java, C++, etc.), database (e.g. SQL) and web technology (e.g., HTML, CSS, JS)
- A data-driven decision maker with excellent analytical skills
- A self-motivated professional with good project management skills and attention to detail
- Stellar influencing skills and experience in (internal) stakeholder management
- Written and spoken business proficiency in English and at least one of the following languages: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally regularly
- Entitled already to work in Spain and/or Netherlands (EU citizen, valid work permit/residence permit)
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
- Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc)
- Free daily breakfast
- 26 days of holiday
- 26 days of holidays
- Commuter allowance
- Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage
- Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If anything you’ve read above ticks your boxes, then why not apply now to find out more!
This position can be based in Amsterdam or Barcelona as per mutual agreement.
We’re Adevinta, a global leader in digital marketplaces. Our household name brands, including Marktplaats in the Netherlands, mobile.de in Germany and leboncoin in France, reach hundreds of millions of people every month.
We’re all about matchmaking, and our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a car, an apartment, a sofa or a new job. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
Our brands are supported by global Tech Hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Their goal is to develop common global products and innovation platforms which all of our brands can use. This means using cutting edge technology to create highly scalable, customisable and secure products and components that free up development time and leverage our access to global data.