What you’ll do:
- Acquisition of automotive dealers in the Greater Toronto Area with daily prospecting, thereby having a direct impact on growing the customer base of Kijiji Autos!
- Develop an acquisition strategy in line with the organization's targets and then implement with speed and attention to detail.
- Close sales and achieve both monthly and quarterly quotas
- Establish positive relationships with dealers, while promoting the Kijiji Autos brand
- Work collaboratively with both inside and outside sales teams, as well as sales operation and support teams
- Handle the Contract/IO process and ensure all paperwork is accurately completed
- Support the onboarding and setup of new accounts
- Evaluate, analyze and report on customer feedback (e.g. scorecards, business reviews, complaints) relative to Autos products and service level
- Provide reports on all activity using Salesforce, as well as forecasts on acquisition numbers
- Maintain solid understanding of new and existing Kijiji product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understand current competitive conditions within the marketplace
Who you are:
- Consistent track record in sales, or related experience - understanding of the automotive industry is an asset!
- Polished Sales Skills - sales pitch, negotiating/closing business, objection handling
- Successful experience in new customer acquisition
- Ability to cold call with a straightforward, positive and persistent style
- Results-oriented and motivated by seeking opportunities and building relationships with new businesses
- Background in web based advertising - SEO, and SEM, web search, digital media etc. is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service and relationship building skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- ‘Work from anywhere’ weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, including from another country, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including individual training budget and language classes
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Covid-19: We’re reviewing the situation on a regular basis to ensure that we follow all local government guidelines and put the health of our people first. All interviews are currently taking place virtually.
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada and one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital sites. We reach nearly half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping users find and trade goods and services in their communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, results-oriented and collaborative team and were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands.
Kijiji is part of Adevinta: a global online classifieds specialist and sustainability leader with 40+ products in 15 countries.