We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Account Manager to contribute to InfoJobs’ business growth.
Together with Subito.it, InfoJobs is part of Adevinta, a multinational company operating in 11 countries. InfoJobs is among the most widely used platforms for job search in the Italian market. The company has enhanced the user experience with new features and services and expanded its market potential through strategic international partnerships.
The Account Manager will be responsible for acquiring and developing new clients in the regions of northern Italy.
The person will be part of the InfoJobs Corporate Sales team on a full time contract.
● Adopting territorial strategies for the acquisition and development of new customers through the sale of both digital and human recruiting services and solutions
● Building a solid relationship between customers and the company by setting up recurring meetings
● Developing a comprehensive understanding of customer needs and stay ahead of the
competition in meeting those needs
● Managing communication between customers and internal teams aiming at the continuous improvement of the user experience
● Contribute to building and developing strategies to improve actual results and customer
● Negotiating contracts with prospects in compliance with company sales regulations; make sure services are delivered timely by the team
● Education: Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent
● Proven good relationship skills when dealing with the organisation, with business’ customers and clients (previous experience managing North italian clients is a plus)
● Ability to build solid, profitable and long term relationships
● Ability to meet and exceed sales targets in alignment with the main KPIs; highly motivated towards sales
● Flexible, proactive and independent attitude towards problem solving
● Fluent in English (mainly read and spoken)
● Keen to travel for work
● At least 5 years of experience in the same role (or in a similar one)
What we offer:
● Full-time employment with flexible working hours and up to 5 days per week working remotely
● Competitive salary
● Dedicated budget for education and training
● Laptop, mobile phone and a company car
● International career opportunities
● New business-search tools and lead-generation tools
● Healthcare plan, welfare plan and wellbeing initiatives
● Ticket Restaurant
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to persons of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.